- I'm not Stupid, I'm just Dyslexic - from Brain Matters, Reporting from the Front Lines of Neuroscience
- Janet's discussion on Dyslexia from WBUR-FM, Boston
- Federation of Children with Special Needs (FCSN)
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA)
- Massachusetts Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (MABIDA)
Helpful Blogs for Parents/Children Affected by Dyslexia
- Understood - Understood is a highly comprehensive website designed to help parents and kids understand what dyslexia is and how it can be managed both in school and at home. It also features simulations of certain reading/writing/comprehension difficulties, designed so parents or guardians can understand their student's disability.
- The Dyslexia Daily - This blog is basically a giant news hub revolving around the dyslexic community. It features personal stories of challenges and triumphs, as well as current events and reviews of different learning approaches.
- Read and Spell Blog - Read and Spell posts articles once a week about dyslexia and other learning disabilities. They also provide explanations for and distinctions between dyslexia, dyspraxia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, and visual and auditory processing disorders.